Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

October 12, 2006

Letters

Dear Collegiate Women's Soccer Player,

When wearing your home whites, please remember to wear white underwear. As a fan, well "scout", it's really distracting to watch your blue bikini-clad ass run around the field.

That is all.

Thank you,
Coach's Wife

------------------------------------------

Recently I made my first purchase from the Lakeside Collection. I have received several catalogs and have found the items reasonably priced and unique. I frequently share my catalog with friends and family when I see items they would like. It’s often difficult to select just a few things to order!

However, I am highly disappointed in the package I received today (10/12/2006). While the three ornaments I ordered are not damaged they arrived in a torn, UNSEALED box and the packing for one of the ornaments is damaged so badly that it cannot be used when I give the ornament as a gift.

As I said, I've recommended the Lakeside Collection to my friends and family but I am seriously reconsidering that recommendation. I hope you will make any and all changes necessary to ensure this doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Me

------------------------------------------

Received less than 5 minutes after I pressed send:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email to The L.akeside Co.llection.

Should you decide to return a purchase, please follow the directions
located on the return form or printed on the back of your invoice. You
may also obtain a copy of the return instructions at the following link:

http://www.lakeside.com/helpanswers.asp?PG=7

Please note that we only reimburse return shipping charges for items
that arrive damaged, defective or have been received in error. Please
include a copy of the postal receipt along with the return form. Upon
receipt of your returned merchandise, we will reimburse you for the
return shipping costs (if applicable).

We require that all packages are returned by UPS Ground or Parcel Post
Ground, insured. We only credit or reimburse for packages returned
through this method.

**If this does not resolve your issue completely, please reply to this
e-mail and a representative will address your inquiry.**

Sincerely,
Internet Customer Care
www.lakeside.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home