Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

October 01, 2006

Balls

I didn't hear from the tutoring job on Friday, so I am assuming I didn't get the job.

You know, I am really beginning to think it's me. Maybe I'm a bad interviewer. Maybe people don't want to hire some overweight chick. I just don't know. I'm doing something wrong and I'll be danged if I know what it is. I do know that I'm good at what I do...or I would be if I were ever given the chance to prove it.

Enough whining.

HH took me to my favorite restaurant for lunch. Yum! I was mildly annoyed when I realized due to the spinach/e-coli issue that not only would I not be able to get the ravioli appetizers I wanted, but they weren't offering the spinach alfredo sauce as part of the N.ever End.ing Pa.sta B.owl. Stupid e-coli is ruining my day.

Better safe than sorry. Blah. Blah. Blah.

I am working tomorrow. Yay for me! I signed up to float for teachers who are being taught a new test. The main reason I did it was one of the teachers took a kitten home this summer and I'm dying to ask her how the kitten is doing now.

Enjoy what is left of your weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home