Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

September 15, 2006

This, that, and the other


My three day stint in kindergarten is over. I actually had a good time. There have been days in the past where I have doubted if I could "make it" in kindergarten. I've come to the conclusion that in my classroom with my rules and procedures I would not only be successful in kindergarten, but darn good. We'll see if that ever comes to pass.

Yard sale this weekend (4 families combining stuff). Is it wrong to scope out what the others are selling to see if they have anything I want first? Would that negate the whole idea of getting rid of stuff and making some money? Nah.


Cleanest girls in soccer
Originally uploaded by me.

Lastly, in an effort to actually, you know, SEE my husband in the evenings he's been bringing the uniforms home to wash. I don't like it, but I don't feel like raising a fuss. Check out our the cabinets in our laundry room now. If they make a stain remover, chances are, I have it! None of them get grass stains out sufficiently.

Know what got the stains out the best? Light Karo syrup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home