Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

September 28, 2006

Nothing

I have absolutely, positively nothing to report. Nothing!
  • No news on the job, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
  • I'm totally sabotaging myself and not working (I'm having issues) which means no teaching stories.
  • I had been saving $50 in my wallet as my "mad money"/money for the team function necessities next month. Well, when I went to whip out my mad money to purchase some much needed deodorant - it wasn't there. I've turned my purse upside down, inside out, checked all my old ones, and nothing. I clearly remember if being there last Saturday. Now? Now, it's gone. I also found money that goes to my cousin missing. I think I feel sick.
  • HH's team lost Tuesday night, badly. We don't speak of the game.
  • Since he read my post about his lighting issues, HH has gotten really good at turning off lights. He's such a sweetie.
  • Yesterday, HH told the team why the AD put the restriction on him. Thank goodness he did as the rumors were running wild already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home