Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

August 25, 2006

Meme

While I am currently overwhelmed by the whole cd/dvd burner drive issue*, I present a meme stolen from Sarah. I think I've done it before, but what the heck it sounds like fun.

Go to Google, and image search the following questions. Post the picture that comes up!

1. Your age on your next birthday


2. Your favorite color

3. The last meal you ate


4. Your bad habit

5. Your favorite fruit or vegetable (this one changes with the seasons)


6. Your favorite animal


7. The town you live in

8. Name of your pet

9. Your first name

10. Your last name


* Do I buy a $160 drive from D.ell and definitely keep my warranty in tact or do I buy the exact same drive somewhere else for $30 and potentially void my (in all likelihood) useless warranty?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home