Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

August 24, 2006

Balls

As Twin would say, "balls".

My brand new (as of April) computer is broken and I did it. I was burning cds this afternoon and hadn't noticed that the cd tray had popped out. My mother came up the driveway to "visit"* and I stood to get up - knocking into the tray and severing it from the computer.

SEVERING.

I contacted Dell's tech support who promptly informed me that "accidental" breakage of the computer was not covered in my warrenty.

No shit. Just tell me how to fix it.

The fix? Purchase a whole new drive which I have to install myself.

Balls.

I'm so depressed. It literally makes me sick that I broke my computer. The computer that I LOVE.

I'm such a klutz.

* They're remodeling the bathroom and the water was shut off. Use your imagination. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home