Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

July 13, 2006

Hmm

Helpful...or not so much?

HH and I enjoyed our lunch today at C.J. Maggie*s. I did find little jalepeno land mines in my sandwich, but that just encourages me to read my menu more carefully next time. Luckily, I think I only ingested one and after copious amounts of water my mouth simply tingled for the rest of the meal.

However, when our check arrived I noted this at the bottom:

"Thank you for dining with us at C.J. Maggie's

For your convenience we are providing the following gratuity calculations:
15% is $2.55
18% is $3.07
20% is $3.41"

Is it weird that this annoyed me? Anyone ever seen this before?

P.S. I laughed til I cried last night while listening to my book on tape (Jane Evanovich) when the character said she got a "tingle all the way down to her hoo-ha" when another character kissed her. The look on HH's face was classic.

People I have not laughed so hard in weeks. Hooha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home