Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

July 06, 2006

Good times

Went to see The Devil Wears Prada today with Twin. Good flick. Good company. Good times.

I really enjoyed the movie. Anne Hatheway's love interest in the movie is the same guy that was in a Melissa Joan Hart movie I liked years ago. What was the name....Drive Me Crazy, I think. He's the Entourage guy. You know. That guy. Anyway, Meryl Streep is wonderful as usual. Joanne from Rent is also in the film. I recommend it as a good chick flick. Definitely a movie we will be purchasing and book I will be getting from the library. Why did no one tell me it was a book!? I need to read the book BEFORE I see the movie. Sheesh. Note: Must reread How to Eat Fried Worms.


Contrary to how I dress, I'm really addicted to fashion programming. America's Next Top Model, love it. Project Runway, definitely. It's truly bizarre. I guess I'm living vicariously through these thin people that I will never be.


Hmm...suffering from a little self-loathing lately. Does it show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home