Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

June 02, 2006

Zombie

Dang, I'm getting old. I stayed out until 3AM last night and boy am I out of it.

Twin is in a wedding this weekend. Since she's the maid of honor she's in charge of the Bachlorette Party. We're not big drinkers (she doesn't drink and her friends don't either). So they're just going to stay in, play silly games, and just hang out. With work and Stiltz, her boyfriend, she was getting mighty overwhelmed. So I offered to help.

Oh. my. God.

First, let it be known that I didn't have a Bachlorette Party, so this is all new to me.

There are naked men everywhere and I swear everything looks like a set of...well, you know. We're giggling like idiots in the middle of the bread section of the grocery store. And I won't even rant about the pregnant woman in Spencer's with her toddler daughter encouraging the child to pick up packages with adult content. There are some crazy people in this world.

Lack of sleep and naked male parts makes me incredibly stupid. Thank goodness I'm not going to the party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home