Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

June 25, 2006

50 things

50 Things

Shelly tagged me and since I spent the day with my cousin's daughters (who are adorable) and can't post pictures, I thought, "why not?"

  1. What curse word do you use the most? Hell...definitely hell. Don't tell my mom. Mwahaha.
  2. Do you own an iPod? No, but I want one really, really bad!
  3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? Ok...interesting MySpace story. I have an account but don't use it. Much like Shelly. Until Friday evening when someone possessed me to search for my best friend from elementary school. I found her! We've been talking via their messaging system ever since. You know...two whole days.
  4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:30ish
  5. What color is your room? Right now it's white, but someday it's going to be cobalt blue.
  6. Flip flops or sneakers? Flip flops
  7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take them
  8. What was the last movie you watched? Cars
  9. Do any of your friends have children? Yep.......::not jealous or bitter, at all::
  10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Probably
  11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Yep, especially when HH has been keeping me awake snoring.
  12. What CD is currently in your CD player? None at this very second, but Rascal Flatts new cd, Me and My Gang is spending a lot of time on Windows Media Player.
  13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? If there is a gun to my head and I have to drink milk then at least make it chocolate.
  14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? Yup, A#1 told me one today as a matter of fact.
  15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? I've tried! HH is such a prude. Mwahahaha.
  16. Who was the last person to call you? Twin
  17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yep, please people don't whisper and then ALL TURN AND LOOK AT ME. It's really not as covert as you may think.
  18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes. I loved The Jetsons
  19. How many siblings do you have? 1
  20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Depends who it is and how well I know them.
  21. What movie do you know every line to? Bridget Jones' Diary
  22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Nope.
  23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Seven Seas Creamy Italian
  24. Do you read for fun? Don't you?
  25. Do you cry a lot? Only at stupid things.
  26. Who was the last person to text message you? Since the screen is broken on our cell phone text messages really aren't that useful. But to answer the question - Head Coach, back in January.
  27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Both
  28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? Nope, I'm good.
  29. What is the weather like? B-E-A-U-tiful. Sunny and 75...well, the sun is setting, but you know.
  30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Only this guy. He's my idol.
  31. Is sex before marriage wrong? I believe people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. :o)
  32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Not in the last 15 years. I don't do sleeping on the floor.
  33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? For 1 day? 2 or 3...for a few days at least 6.
  34. Are you in love or lust? Yes
  35. Are your days full and fast-paced? No way! It's summer. I'm trying to relax! Though with A cubed here (A, A, and A) everything is an adventure.
  36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? More than I used to. I am trying to make myself more aware of what I am eating.
  37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? The big 2-6.
  38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Yes, Yes, Yes! My mother wouldn't have it any other way.
  39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes, but it wasn't called Six Flags then and it's not called Six Flags now. Figure that one out.
  40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I try to get along with everyone, but it's usually girls or homosexual men. :o)
  41. Do you like cottage cheese? Yum!
  42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Tummy...if I sleep on my back I have nightmares.
  43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Definitely!
  44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? I suppose. Depends on the person. Giving them to HH, definitely!
  45. What song did you last sing out loud? Me and My Gang
  46. What is your favorite TV show? I couldn't pick one if I tried. Reba, Amazing Race, Desperate Housewives, I could go on and on.
  47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? Ummm...Drew Carey?
  48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Job interviews...eons ago.
  49. What one thing do you wish you had? Definitely a toss up between a full time job and a baby. Job first, then baby.
  50. Favorite lyrics? Oooo, I don't know. How does one pick their favorite lyrics?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home