Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

May 15, 2006

!

This evening, HH got an email to set up a phone interview for a full-time coaching position. Albeit without benefits, but it's actually a liveable wage especially if I find a teacher job. Only problem? The job is in South Carolina.

However, an hour ago the phone rang. It was someone calling to interview me! Me! I don't think I totally blew the interview (I still don't think I interview well). She is going to pass my information along to the principal and if the principal is interested she will call me to set up an interview at the school.

Please, please, please send me good vibes, prayers, whatever you believe. A job would be ... well, I can't even think of the words to describe how wonderful a full-time job would be right now.

Thank you everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home