Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

April 13, 2006

Wiki

Today is Day #3 of the Toledo pictures. Where are they, you ask?

Still on the laptop. Where am I? On the new computer! Yipee! It's a Dell. I love it. I do need a good name for the new computer. Something like Bulah or Blanche. Anyway...

Until I get my last two pictures, which happen to be my favorites, off of the laptop you'll have to make do with a meme. I hope you'll forgive me, as my meme's have greatly decreased lately.

Snagged from Leesa

Directions - Go to Wikipedia. Type in your birth date (but not year). List three events that happened on your birthday. List two important births and one interesting death. Post this in your journal.

1692 - Salem Witch Trials: In Salem, Massachusetts five women and a clergyman are executed after being convicted of witchcraft.

1934 - The first All-American Soap Box Derby is held in Dayton, Ohio.

1934 - The creation of the position Führer approved by the German electorate with 89.9% of the popular vote.

Births include:

Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States (Hokie Hubby shares Reagan's birthday)
John Stamos, American actor

Death:
Otto Frank, German writer and father of Anne Frank

(Pictures coming ASAP!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home