Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

April 19, 2006

Thank you

Thank you all for your support and understanding. I really appreciate it. People don't understand when I tell them about the wonderful people I've met through my blog. I'm very lucky. You're wonderful - all of you.

Today, is a good day. We saw D, Hubby's therapist this morning and I feel better about things. We're going to see her regularly for a few weeks until HH and I feel comfortable that the situation has been addressed. I seriously cannot say enough nice things about this woman. She's
wonderful.

I promised myself I would keep this brief, so I leave you with this...a picture from our Easter dinner, it's our loaf of Honey Bunny bread. Enjoy! (sorry it's blurry, HH took it :) )

P.S. I've discovered Windows Movie Maker...I am entertained. Mwahahahahahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home