Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

April 20, 2006

Random Weirdness

Shelly tagged me Sunday and I've finally gotten around to getting this done. I'm not sure if I'm weird or just very, very strange. You be the judge.

Umm...I tag...you. Ha! Ha! So there.

The Rules:
  1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your site, then tag six more people. (You really don't have to, just let me know if you do it so I can come read it.)
  2. Then leave a comment that says, "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your site.
6 Weird Things About Me

1. I love pickles and mild banana peppers (only the ones with the stork though). In fact, I consider it a waste to dispose of the juice from said pickles and peppers. It must be poured into small glasses and drunk furtively so HH doesn't realize I'm doing it. Then I surprise him with pepper kisses. Mwahahahahah!

2. I take time out of my day to make sure my underwear drawer is organized by color. Purple drawers go in the purple pile. Blue go in the blue pile. Maroon go in the maroon pile. Orange (
Hey, I am I Hokie!) go in the orange pile, etc. It just occured to me that I have no green pile. I must rectify that situation, post haste.

3. I sleep with a blanket. This is my second blanket, in fact. My original blanket belonged to my mother. However, when it became more holes than blanket it mysteriously disappeared. My grandfather's second wife made me a new one. She calls it my "feel-feel". (rolling eyes)

4. I hate the phone. Hate, hate, hate it. Want to get on my bad side? Call me. I don't want to answer it, talk on it, use it in any way shape or form.

5. When I was younger, I ate too much cream cheese one day and couldn't stand the sight or smell of it for years. Now? Love it. Unfortunately, I ate hummus the day before I got the stomach flu last year and now I can't stand even the thought of the stuff. Ick.

6. I cry extremely easily. I used to cry whenever anyone else cried but I've gotten better at not doing that. I will lose it if I see a male tear up. I don't know why...I just do.

There you go. Weird. Strange. Or just pathetic. You decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home