Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

April 25, 2006

Insanity

My husband and his boss are insane.

Insane.

And believe me, I don't use that word lightly.

Head Coach invited HH to a baseball game. Great! Sounds like fun. They're going tonight.

Ready for the insanity?

#1 - They're filming some Spiderman thing downtown.

#2 - The Cavs have a home game tonight. A PLAYOFF home game - and I can't remember the last time the Cavs made the playoffs.


#3 - There's a home baseball game tonight.

Good luck parking boys!

It should prove interesting for HH since he's going with a diehard Boston fan. (We're talking fan of Fever Pitch variety) I tried to get HH to take the camera (I want to see Head Coach get razzed by the Cleveland fans). He's no fun.

I told him to make sure HE doesn't get his ass kicked at least. Apparently that's why they're not sitting in the bleachers.

Hahahahahaha.

Go Tribe!


Have I mentioned not only Head Coach but Head Coach's wife and son will be at my home this evening? Cleaning like a mad woman! Eek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home