Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

April 29, 2006

ABCs of Meme

Stolen from Leesa, of course.

ABC's of MeMe

Accent – I firmly believe I don't have an accent. However, a friend from England once told me I did, so what do I know. I did twang while I was in Virginia though.
Booze of choice – Usually nothing, otherwise something fruity and girly where you can't taste the alcohol.
Chore I hate – Yes. Cleaning the house, unloading the dishwasher, and laundry - to name a few.
Dog or Cat – Yes, please.
Essential electronics – Computer and digital cable
Favorite underwater creature: Dolphin
Gold or Silver? Gold
Hometown: Living there now

Insomnia? : Sometimes, when I let myself think too much.
Job Title: Substitute Teacher
Kids? I'm trying - HH is a tough nut to crack. Hahahahahaha.
Living Arrangement: Husband, 3 cats, 1 dog, 6 barn cats, 6 kittens, plus various surrounding family
Most Admired Traits: In myself - honesty, kindness. In others - humor, loyalty, humility
Number of Penguins in your bathtub: Too many to count

Orbiting Planets in the Solar System: 7
Phobia: Heights, falling, large crowds (not being able to get through a group of people unless I push my way through - a type of claustrophobia)
Quote: “I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou
Religion: Yep. I have one.
Siblings: 1 younger brother
Time I wake up: Work days: 6AM Non-work Days: 9-10AM
Unusual talent/skill: Umm...teaching?

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Olives. Olives. Olives. Olives.
Worst habit: Too many to name - interrupting, to name one.
X-ray Vision? Don't I wish.
Yummy foods I make: I made a pretty good chicken parmesan this week, Pepper Steak, I dunno - ask HH.
Zodiac Sign: Leo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home