Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

February 22, 2006

No, no, no!

I can't do Wordpress. Too much anxiety. I can't even explain why.

So here is the deal.

I am keeping blogger. I will post both here and here. It has many of the features I enjoyed about WordPress but without the assumption that we're idiots.

If I want to screw up my blog template, I will!

That way, if you don't want to have to read huge blog entries you can view my Iblog site. If you don't mind the long entries, the pictures, and you can't live without the snowflakes - you can view my site here.

That way I'm happy, I don't have to spend money to keep my blog up and running and I get to continue to meet great people. How can I go wrong!?

P.S. I don't know why my template over there is summer, it shows that it is winter in the selection thing. So who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home