Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

February 09, 2006

Loss

Is it wrong that on my birthday, my in-laws sent me 5 times (monetarily) what they sent their OWN SON on his birthday?

"Well, I guess they do love you more than they love me."

My mom said it best. They hurt him so often over stupid stuff.

They just don't get it.


My family is big on how you treat others. I guess that's not true of everyone.

If I could make a wish...I'd wish for them to understand or attempt to understand him. Technically, I guess they are still 2 years behind concerning Hokie Hubby and his recovery. They're 2 years behind because we don't see them very often and when they come here, it's like they can't wait to leave. It's their choice to not be involved. That makes me sad.

They're missing out on what a truly great person their son is becoming (don't get me wrong, I thought he was pretty nifty before).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home