Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

January 26, 2006

Straight from the Horse's Mouth

(Spelling, grammar, and all other errors left for your deciphering pleasure.)

Dear Ms. Reading Teacher*, I am Sorry for how I acttid. I can not cimcroll my behavyear in les, I take my Ridolin and adral. I have add and adhd. I did not tack my medesen today I hope you can for give me. I will cry to do my best for now on I will tack my medesen for now on en this come from the hart.

Love,
Drives Us All Crazy

- - - - - - - -
I'm all for using other methods to help kids with ADD and ADHD, however, this one needs medication. That, or we do. She brought in a survey from the doctor last week. Here's to hoping something gets tweaked so she can get back on track (um...get on track to start with). She may have medicine, but I would be shocked if she actually took it daily.

Wild Child forgot her medicine today too. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Needless to say, it was a wild and crazy day! Never a dull moment.

Oh, and I got this note today too:

Mrs. you are so fun that I wich you were one of my teachers.
your friend
Sweetie Pie

THAT one is going in The Box.

*Name changed to protect her sanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home