Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

January 17, 2006

And I wonder...

And I wonder why I can't seem to get anything accomplished around this place...

I'm too busy running around taking pictures of my silly boys.

Trying to type on the computer? Socks loves to help.
Oh boy, the camera. Lemme see! What are we taking pictures of?


As if Socks' help wasn't enough, Elvis...I mean, Ollie wants to help too. (Might have to enlarge the photo to see his snaggletooth.)


Fortunately, Ollie is USUALLY content to just sit on the couch and relax.


Did I mention he LOVES the new furniture, almost as much as I do?


And who could leave out Hokie? This blanket was neatly folded on the built in desk in the office - waiting for me to find a place to put it. Hokie knocked it down and made himself at home.


I really need to get out more.

Now, I am off to study 4th and 5th grade math so I can explain it to the rugrats tomorrow. I know how to do it...it's explaining to them WHY you do it that gets me. I always learned that you do it that way because that's the way you do it. I'd like them to have a little bit more of a concrete idea than that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home