Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

December 13, 2005

Year in Review

The little brats angels shared their illness with me yesterday. Argh! I should have worn a mask. Even Airborne can't fend off the stomach flu. Gag. I did have to giggle when I heard about my mother telling them they've not only gotten their regular teacher sick, but me as well. Hehe. Poor kids.

In the spirit of reflection and brevity, here is my own year in review which I borrowed from Hillary...or was it Leesepea?

All you do is go through your archives and copy the first line (or lines) of the first post of every month, and viola! You've got a recap of your year. Click the titles to read the rest of the posts!

January
Have yet to discover the fun of blogging.

February
Drat!
Didn't work at all this week.

March
So...

So...had a first time happening for me in almost 2 years of subbing.

April
A Day with No Meltdowns!
In my mom's school, there is a special class for students who need that extra help behaviorly.
May
The Week in Review

I made it through 9 days with the same kids.

June

Ahhhhhhhh....
Sing with me now.... School's out for summer! School's out...for...eva!

July
Posting...or am I?

I swear I keep posting, but nothing shows up. Then I remember, duh, I didn't post anything I got caught up reading one of my favorite blogs (see list on the side).

August
Another week of the same old, same old

I apologize for not posting as much as I should, but the fact is, all I do is whine about not feeling well lately and I don't want people to stop coming.

September
Hmmm...

Which Harry Potter Character Am I? It could be worse!

October

Extra, Extra

Anger.
Rage.
Those are just a few of the words that could explain my emotions. Though they are understatements.

November
SSDD

Bitch.
Moan.
Really nothing new to report except a new health problem and another test I can't afford being ordered.

December
Monday Madness
First week participant in Monday Madness. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home