Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

December 21, 2005

Well hell

Argh.

The warehouse just called. Apparently there is a "small tear" on the back of the right arm of my couch.

Crap.

They fixed it, but they want me to check it.


Then I have two choices:
  1. Receive some money back since the item is damaged.
  2. Opt to have them order a replacement piece of fabric for the arm and come out next week to fix it.
First instinct says I want a whole new arm piece. Honestly, I just want an undamaged couch.

I need my mommy's input. I need opinions. I hate making decisions.


Oh well, at least I am getting my furniture today. No more sitting on the floor for The Hubby. Yesterday, I found 13 flat sheets (all the same design) for all the furniture. Woohoo! I put four of them on the chair last night and they look really good! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home