Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

December 19, 2005

Monday Madness

  1. Name 1 toy when you were younger that meant a lot to you. Probably my Glo-Worm. It was the best! A night light and a stuffed animal. My brother loved his, too.
  2. Name 2 games you enjoyed playing as a child. I loved playing T.V. tag (where you're safe if you name a different television show right before someone tags you) and we played "The Blob" in gym. That was kinda fun too. Oh Lord, I just admitted I had fun in gym class. Let me assure you, the fun ended after elementary school.
  3. Name 3 foods you didn't like as a child, but do now. Asparagus, meat loaf, peas, and onions.
  4. Name 4 foods you didn't like as a child and still don't like. Olives! Olives! Olives! Olives!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home