Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

December 16, 2005

21 Christmas Questions

Stolen from Chaos with Class.

1) What is your favorite Christmas scent? Apple cinnamon candles. Though I do enjoy baking smells (but I'm bakingly challenged).

2) What do you think is the most enjoyable thing to do in the snow? Uh...snow is enjoyable? Who knew! I do enjoy watching Lucy frollick in the snow. She's so silly.

3) If you were a photographer who was given the chance to go back in history to capture a Christmas photograph, where would you go and what would it be? It would have to be the "old" Christmas we used to do at my aunt's house or my parents- all of my mom's cousins and their kids were there and my uncle's family too. Even if Ross did steal my Atari (and yes, I still hold a grudge)!

4) Regardless of monetary value, what is the single most meaningful Christmas gift you've ever received? Hmmm...wow. Most meaningful. I have no idea.

5) If, like Santa, you could take a night flight in a sleigh over any city in the world, which city would you choose? Madrid

6) What ingredients go into your favorite Christmas drink or beverage? Cider - so, apples. NOT pasteurized though.

7) Do you prefer blinking or non-blinking Christmas lights? I like the racing lights. Ok, I love them. If I can't have racing lights (or lights that look like they're twinkling), then give me non-blinking.

8) Out of all the musical instruments, which one do you think is the most appropriate for the Christmas season? The clarinet! :) Actually, I really like organ music. I get a kick out of singing Handel's Messiah in a nice old church. Gives me chills. (I'm such a nerd)

9) At Christmas time, which do you honestly enjoy more, giving or receiving? Honestly, giving. I love when I can find *THE* perfect gift.

10) Do you have any ethnic or ancestral traditions that you honor during the Christmas season? Not really. We usually make Yorkshire pudding (that stuff is delicious) so I guess that would count.

11) Everyone in the office has been asked to place an ornament on the company Christmas tree that best represents him/herself. What would your ornament look like? It would be something Disney related and fun. Probably a simple set of ears like this (but in blue or silver):

12) If you could spend Christmas in any European country, which one would it be? Spain

13) If snow could fall in any flavor, what flavor would you choose?
Probably cherry. Oooo or pineapple!

14) What is the longest line you can remember waiting in during the Christmas season?
Probably the one at Sam's Club a few weeks back. Their lines are always super long. We probably waiting about 15 minutes.

15) If you could indulge in only one type of cookie this holiday season, which cookie would you be eating a lot of? Snickerdoodles! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

16) What gift have you wanted for years but still haven't received?
Digital camera

17) What aspect of preparing for Christmas do you like the most?
Getting a clean house and helping someone bake. When I'm in charge, disaster happens.

18) What is your favorite Christmas decoration in your home (your tree doesn't count!)? A musical figure. It's an old house with snow that plays, "Up on the Housetop".

19) If you had a great voice and could record a Christmas duet with any famous singer, whom would you choose as your singing partner?
Hmmm....Tim McGraw I guess (hubba, hubba).

20) If you could take a scenic drive anywhere in America this holiday season, where would you most want to drive?
Disney World! Seriously, probably somewhere mountainy - like Colorado.

21) What is the biggest change in your life since last Christmas?
The Hubby's new job. It's made a very positive impact on us all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home