Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

December 02, 2005

10 Random Things Meme

This is similar to a previous meme, but it's different. Snatched from pesky apostrophe.


TEN random things you might not know about me.
  1. The only bone I have ever broken is my right arm. I broke it in second grade during gymnastics class when I did a handstand without a spotter.
  2. I love my car. It's a 2000 Impala. I got it used. I used to be strictly Ford. Now, I *heart* Chevys.
  3. I joined Weight Watchers for the first time when I was in 4th grade.
  4. I wanted to be a marine biologist/trainer when I was in middle school.
  5. When it comes to gardening, I have a black thumb.
  6. I'd never been to a 'real' soccer game before this year when I went to see The Hubby's team.
  7. I love anything made from chocolate and peanut butter.
  8. I have never smoked or done any kind of drugs. Doctors find that hard to believe.
  9. I enjoy making up silly, anonymous fliers and putting them in neighbors mailboxes.
  10. My family's first pet (and my favorite out of my childhood pets) was a black lab named Montgomery Ward. We also had JC Penney, but they weren't as great as Monty.

NINE places I’ve visited

  1. Orlando, Florida
  2. Madrid, Spain
  3. Mexico City, Mexico
  4. Washington, D.C.
  5. Columbus, Ohio
  6. Super Small Town, Missouri
  7. Toledo, Ohio
  8. Savannah, Georgia
  9. Blacksburg, Virginia

EIGHT ways to win my heart

  1. Buy me flowers.
  2. Protect me.
  3. Take care of me.
  4. Read my mind.
  5. Have a sense of humor and laugh at my silliness.
  6. Enjoy chick flicks no matter how much you protest.
  7. Be jealous (within reason).
  8. Love Disney.

SEVEN things I want to do before I die

  1. Get a full-time, permanent teaching job.
  2. Visit all 50 states.
  3. Be a mom.
  4. Send my parents on a cruise somewhere exotic.
  5. Have enough money that I don't have to worry about money constantly.
  6. Visit Lisa in Spain.
  7. Visit Disney World again, with kids (and C), and go all out.

SIX things I’m afraid of

  1. Dark Rooms
  2. Something bad happening to The Hubby
  3. Large mean dogs
  4. Losing my job
  5. Not having enough money to pay my bills
  6. Dying

FIVE things I don’t like

  1. Olives, olives, olives.
  2. Bob Taft
  3. Icy roads
  4. Cat hair on evvvvvvvvvverything
  5. Intolerance of others
FOUR ways to turn me off
  1. Lie.
  2. Be intolerant of others.
  3. Be mean to others or animals.
  4. Curse like a sailor.
THREE Things I do every day
  1. Kiss The Hubby
  2. Feed the boys, Lulu, and the barn kitties.
  3. Check email.

TWO things that make me happy

  1. The Hubby
  2. Disney...anything Disney

ONE thing on my mind right now

  1. Why the hospital just called to schedule another kidney ultrasound? I just had one on the 14th!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home