Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

November 20, 2005

Totally Random Things about Me

In a futher effort to avoid work...
Nabbed from Ben O. who I found through Leesepea. :)


1. What color are your kitchen plates?

Everday plates are either cream with apples or cream with a blue line around the edge.
Fancy are white with blue flowers and a silver edge.
Both sets were my grandmothers.

2. What book(s) are you reading now?
Murder Can Upset Your Mother by Selma Eichler - I've switched from romance novels to mystery series lately.

3. What or who is on your mouse pad? The Hokie Bird!








4. What's your favorite board game?
Cranium Turbo Edition - This is honestly, the most fun I have had lately playing a game. I LOVE Cranium. Lots of fun! I also love Disney Trivia and Disney Scene It, but no one will play them with me anymore. Something about me always winning.


5. Favorite magazine?
Well, it was the Disney magazine I had subscribed to, but they cancelled its production. Now, it's CatFancy. I just LOVE it.

7. Least favorite smell?
Food wise - Olives. Gag.
Perfume wise - vanilla. Hate the stuff.

8. What's the first thing you think of in the morning?
Quick! Cat check. So no kitty ends up getting squished.

9. Favorite color?
Blue, blue, blue!

10. Least favorite color?
Hmm....limey green.

11. How many rings before you answer the phone?
2 - 4, two because it takes that long for the caller ID to kick in and at four the answering machine clicks on.

12. Future children's names?
I promised a dying friend when I was 17 that I would name one of my kids after him. I plan to keep my promise. Beyond that, you'll just have to wait and see. :)

13. What is your sign and birthday?
I'm a Leo (`splains a lot, doesn't it?) and my birthday is August 19th.

14. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
LOVE them. That's the best part of cooked broccoli!

15. If you could have any job what would it be?
2nd grade teacher...I think, maybe 3rd, but I don't like the testing for 3rd in Ohio.

16. If you could have any color hair what would it be?
Blond-er ...

17. Is the glass half full or half empty?
The glass is just half.

18. Favorite movie?
Too many favorites to pick just one. I love the Priness Diaries movie.

19. Do you type with the right fingers on the keys?
I type with all my fingers on the keys. :) I don't know if I hit the correct key with the correct finger, but I don't hunt and peck and I can type without looking at the keys. Woohoo!

20. What's under your bed?
Prolly, some socks. Dust bunnies. And from time to time, kitties.

21. What is your favorite number?
23, I guess. I don't really have a "lucky" or favorite number, so I use The Hubby's. It was his soccer number in high school.

22. What is your single biggest fear?
Not having enough time.

23. Person(s) most likely to respond?
Uh...I didn't do this for the responses....sure that's it.

24. Who is least likely to respond?
Everybody. :-)

25. Favorite CD?
Too many to pick just one. I'm in a Rascal Flatts phase.

26. Favorite TV show?
Again, too many to pick just one. Current favs include: Good Eats, West Wing, Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, Medium, Lost, America's Next Top Model, Survivor, Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, Virginia Tech football, The Price is Right, Monk, Will and Grace, ER, Dr. Phil, and Reba.

Rerun favorites: Golden Girls, Designing Women, I Love Lucy, Futurama (more hubby's than mine, but I tolerate it)

27. Ketchup or mustard?
Um...mustard. Ketchup has too much sugar in it. (But I love the stuff)

28. Hamburgers or Hot dogs?
Hamburgers, I s'pose.

29. Favorite soft drink?
That I can't have: Pepsi!
That I can have: Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper

30. The best place you have ever been?
Disney World
Spain
Virginia Tech

31. The most amazing sight?
Seeing someone you love after a significant time of NOT seeing them.

32. What screen saver is on your computer right now?
None, but that reminds me, I need to put mine back on. Let's see...ah yes, I Love Lucy screensaver.

33. Favorite burger?
Hmm...I guess a plain `ol Burger King cheeseburger. But I also like singles from Wendy's and bacon mushroom melts (although I find the bacon too salty now).

34. Favorite pet?
In general, cat. But I can't pick between my kids. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home