Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

November 15, 2005

Must See Movies

Finally! After several months of absolutely no movies I care to see (In Her Shoes was the last one I even remotely wanted to see) there are a BUNCH of movies I am dying to see coming out!

Here they are, in the order they are coming out (I think). Therefore, in the order I want to see them.

#1 - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
#2 - Rent
#3 - Pride and Predjudice
#4 - Yours, Mine, and Ours
#5 - The Family Stone
#6 - Cheaper By the Dozen 2
#7 - Rumor Has It

Movies that look good. They look incredibly interesting, but aren't really my thing:
Walk the Line
Memoirs of a Geisha - (note to self: Must figure out what a Geisha is)

Apparently if you need me in the next few weeks, I will be at the movies! Or wishing I was at the movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home