Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

November 09, 2005

Mmm mmm good

Stolen from MommyProf

Favorite food on a cold, rainy, fall day: Potato soup topped with minced onion
Favorite food on a hot, humid, summer day: Bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwiches with home grown tomatoes.
Favorite food when I'm feeling depressed or PMS-y: Chinese food... mainly the vegetables.
Favorite food that is an embarassment to enjoy eating, because for some reason a lot of people find it gross: Mild, banana peppers complete with juce
Favorite dinner made by my mother: Boiled chicken, mashed potatoes, and noodles OR pepper steak
Favorite dinners made by my grandmothers: I remember loving her green beans. Don't remember much else.
Favorite dinners made by me: Honey Mustard Chicken
Favorite dessert that I make: Uhhhhmmmm....cherry chip cake from a box?

P.S. The endocrinologist doesn't think it is my thyroid. She thinks it's excess estrogen (hmmm ob/gyn has already said that she thinks I have too much estrogen). So...take one problem off the list. Woohoo! AND she didn't charge me for the visit. Double woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home