Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

November 20, 2005

List Revisted

1. Put 1 load of laundry in the washing machine.
2. Transfer load from washer to dryer/hang up and put another load into the washer. (Repeat until all laundry is done)
3. Put away folded/hung up laundry.
4. Clean off the dining room table. Can see actual table! I'd forgotten what tablecloth was on it.
5. Clean kitchen (includes running then emptying dishwasher, clearing off counters, and Floormate-ing the floor).
6. Clean living room (includes dusting, decluttering, vacuuming, and steam cleaning the carpet).
7. Clean bathroom (includes removing all dirty laundry, disinfecting, washing rugs, cleaning tub, and Floormate-ing the floor).
8. Clean the bedroom (includes decluttering, dusting, sweeping, and removing laundry).
9. Put PayPal on my cousin's website.
10. Pack for Thanksgiving in West Virginia.
11. Maintain cleanliness for longer than 1 day.

Potential Harry Potter spoiler....but I don't think so. :)

P.S. We went to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire today. For a movie, it was pretty good. For a movie made from a book I enjoy, I was disappointed. I think, once again, I went in with my hopes too high. I feel they cut too many important or interesting plot lines. I am also peeved that they made Krum into a pervert (well, my opinion). I did like how they portrayed Voldermort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home