Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

November 10, 2005

The Countdown

Stolen from Leesepea who stole it from Leesa.

10 Favorites

Favorite Season:
Autumn
Favorite Sport: Soccer, of course! (And Hokie football)
Favorite Time: Evening
Favorite Color: Blue, cobalt blue to be exact
Favorite Actor: Martin Sheen
Favorite Actress: Reese Witherspoon
Favorite Ice Cream: Breyer's Chocolate Rainbow
Favorite Food: Pepper Steak (Mom's or from a Chinese restaurant)
Favorite Drink: Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
Favorite Place: Disney World or The Duckpond

9 Currents

Current Feeling: Optimistic
Current Underwear Color: Lavender
Current Windows Open: Blogger
Current Drink: Diet Dr. Pepper
Current Time: 11:07 A.M.
Current Mobile(s) Used: Crappy Sprint phone that is with The Hubby
Current Show on TV: The Price is Right (c'mon down!) and Will & Grace - waiting for I Love Lucy
Current Thought: What do I want for lunch?
Current Clothes: Pajamas - hey, I'm not working today!

8 Firsts

First Nickname: Peanut (thanks Mom)
First Kiss: The Hubby - I choose to believe its sweet, not pathetic
First Crush: Justin L.
First Best Friend: Brenda B.
First Vehicle I drove: 1992 Powder Blue Ford Tempo
First Job: Cashier at Wal-Mart
First Movie: Little Mermaid, I think
First Pet:
Monty
First Shave: 5th grade...6th grade...7th grade, I dunno

7 Lasts

Last Drink: Uhhhmmmm, Green Apple Smirnoff and 7-Up (I'm such a wuss)
Last Kiss: The Hubby
Last Time I Drove: Out to dinner for Mom's birthday last night
Last Time Shaved: Uh....I plead the 5th
Last Web Site Visited: Couchtrip
Last Movie Watched: The Perfect Man (Chris Noth...woohoo)
Last Pill I Had: Took all 4 together this morning: 2 metaformins, 1 benicar, and 1 children's aspirin

6 Have You Evers

Have You Ever Broken the Law: Yup, speeding ticket
Have You Ever Been Drunk: No, contrary to what The Hubby says
Have You Ever Kissed Someone You Didn't Know: Yeah, right.
Have You Ever Been in the Middle/Close to Gunfire or Bomb Blast: Actually, yes.
Have You Ever Skinny Dipped: Lord no.
Have You Ever Broken Anyone's Heart: Not to my knowledge

5 Things

Things You Can Hear Right Now: the television, the bulldozers and backhoe across the street
Things on Your Bed: bedding, a skwooshy pillow, and several cats
Things You Ate Today: Whole wheat English muffin, bowl of popcorn
Things You Can’t Live Without: The Hubby, family, my boys, and Lulu
Things You Do When You Are Bored: Surf the internet, watch tv, read

4 Places You Have Been today
The Kitchen
The Bathroom
The Bedroom
The Living Room
(hey, its a non-work day and its cold and windy outside)


3 Things On Your Desk Right Now
Just 3?!
My bracelet
My glucose meter
Stack of bills to take care of

2 Choices

Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi!!!!
Hot or Cold? The Pepsi? Cold. Otherwise, cold.

1 Thing You Want To Do Before You Die
Be someone's Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home