Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

September 16, 2005

A Temporary New Direction

So...until I get to do some more actual teaching, my random notions and stories OF teaching are going to be few and far between. (Still no word on the Cleveland job)

In the interest of...well, not boring you with my health problems anymore, I've had an idea. Actually, it came to me while I was sleeping. I get really good ideas then. I'm just glad this is one of the ones I can remember. Weeks ago I swear I discovered how to clone money as I was drifting off to sleep, but alas, I can't remember how to do it now. Technically, it isn't my idea, I am simply doing something someone else has done, but not quite as well.

I have become a Why Not-Right?. Addict. ADD-ICT! Cyli should seriously create a 12 step program for some of us. Ok, just me.

Several months ago, Cyli started what she has called "Our History". Forty-four entries later we're caught up to the present. Each of those forty-four entries is quite interesting. I enjoyed reading all about how things got to where they are now. Honestly, if you don't know what happened in the past, the present gets alllllll confusing.

Anywho, I've decided to share my "history" (as it were) with my hubby. It will give me something to post about until I get some teaching stories.

Disclaimer:
This was Cyli's idea first. I didn't think of the original idea, just the idea to apply it to me. I am also no where near as good a writer as Cyli. Read at your own risk. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home