Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

September 10, 2005

Soc it to me

I have watched enough soccer today to last me several, no, MANY days. We got up early (8AM! On a Saturday!) so we could go watch the team hubby's team is playing tomorrow play. We were incognito. Hubby even wore a VT hat to throw them off the scent. Sneaky, sneaky.

I dutifully checked the weather report today. 78 and sunny. Cool, I can wear pants and not be too warm. WRONG. It was HOT. Face of the sun hot. Ok...low 80s hot, but hot nonetheless. I hate to be hot.

After we watched the game, we drove to practice (an hour and a half the other direction - oh yes, I have been allllllll over today). At practice, I, again, sat in the blazing sun for 2 hours. Oh kill me now.

Run to the ball. Kick the ball. Save the ball. Repeat. THEY GET IT COACH! I'm hot!


Result? The left half of my face is sunburnt. Grrrrr! Last weekend the right side was burnt. Can't I get it together!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home