Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

September 09, 2005

Ohmigod!

Ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod, ohmigod! I have an interview on Monday! For a teaching job! In Cleveland! Eek! Cleveland.

*

I student taught in Roanoke and that was a tough school. I can do Cleveland. Plus, I'm not certified to teach the ages that really scare me. Thank goodness for small miracles. Now I have 2 days to find my portfolio cds (I have a bizarre memory of throwing them away while cleaning this summer....that would be bad), update my portfolio, get my letters of recommendation around, print an extra copy of my resume ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am so excited, yet terrified. I bombed the last interview I had, so I really want to be on the ball this time. I am off in search of my portfolio. Woo - friggin - hoo!

* Your eyes do not deceive you, those
are dancing bananas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home