Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

September 21, 2005

Lucky Lady

Reason #798 why I love my husband.

This is the note I awoke to this morning. (He left at 7:45 this morning for work and hopes to be home by 11 tonight.)

Well, while you're still sleeping, I thought I'd type this out before I head off to a very, VERY long day at work.

With all the changes and obstacles life can throw in your way; you always get back up when you trip.
With all the fights and disappointments that happen; you always smile when I walk in the door.
When a friend needs you; you've never hesitated.
When I need to be grounded, rather than flying off the handle; you take my hand.

I can honestly say I never knew strength until I met you, my darling wife. Know that no matter what the day brings, no matter what stupid soccer field I may be on, I am always right next to you, and never far from your side.

I love you, Erin. Nothing more can be said, yet those words speak volumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home