Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

August 09, 2005

Dear Parent...

Dear Psycho Former Parent From Hell ,

I am sorry your life is so devoid of meaning that you must harass people who went out of their way to help you, not to mention your child.

These people cared about your son and wanted to help him achieve. You would have none of that, since you wouldn't get money if he wasn't learning disabled. Shame on you for using your child to get money.

I'm sorry you have so much leisure time on your hands that you will continue to think of asinine things to sue the school system over. Your latest "charge"? Puh-leaze. Get a life lady! I pity you. Your life must be so empty.

That being said...if my mother, who has decided to retire after 36 years at the end of this school year, suffers anymore mental anguish from your antics I cannot be responsible for the lawsuit YOU receive. Everyone under the sun has told you they did nothing wrong. The state department of education passes your complaints around...YOU HAVE NO CASE!

You didn't get your way. Get over it!

Sincerely,
An outraged daughter, citizen, and teacher

1 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, August 12, 2005, Anonymous Carrie said…

    I'm sorry your mom and family has to deal with something like this. I've been sued too, but it didn't get very far. Parents are the number one reason I hated teaching. I hope this gets resolved quickly and your mom can put it behind her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home