Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

July 25, 2005

"Vacation" overview

We are back from WV.

Hubby's soccer camp went well. He found some amazingly talented person to design his t-shirts. They were my favorite part of the camp. Wonder why? :) Once they got B out of the way, things went smoothly. I will never know why this man continued to insist their would be 40 kids for the camp (and if we questioned him, we were questioning his integrity). The whole situation with him just annoys the heck out of me. Some people! Luckily, C took over and he was wonderful! He did everything he could to help hubby with his camp. Hubby ended up with 25 kids for the week. Not too bad considering all the mistakes made by B.

What did I do with my week? I read Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Woohoo! When I wasn't reading I spent time here:

I DEFINITELY need one of those. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

In other news...my air conditioner is being tempramental and it is supposed to be 92 today and 95 tomorrow. Grrrrrr....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home