Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

June 08, 2005

Three Things...

Taking leesapea's challenge..... :)

3 names I go by:
E***, Mrs. S, Mrs. Tree

3 screen names I've had: morning_glory, miners_angel, h0kieerin

3 physical things I like about myself: I like my eyes, my nose, and my hair.

3 parts of my heritage: English, English, and maybe German

3 things I am wearing right now: sundress, shorts, sandals

3 favorite bands/musical artists: Reba McIntyre, Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw

3 favorite songs: These change daily. Bless the Broken Road (I also like, "Here's to You") (Rascal Flatts), Holy Water (Big and Rich), and How Do you Get that Lonely? (Blaine Larsen)

3 things I want in a relationship: Trust, love, caring

3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: Personality, eyes, smile.

3 favorite hobbies: Reading, web-design, movies

3 Things I want to do badly right now: Find out I've been hired to teach my own classroom permanently, win a large amount of money, and help those I love.

3 things that scare me: Being a sub forever, losing someone I love, and creepy crawlies.

3 of my everyday essentials: Chapstick, watch, my purse

3 Careers you have considered or are considering: Teaching. It's the only thing I am good at. No matter how much my mother tries to talk me out of it.

3 places you want to go on vacation: Disney World, Spain, and Disney World

3 kids' names you like: Frank Robert (family name...but I like it), Amelia, and Aubrey (I guess)

3 things you want to do before you die: Raise a child. Help raise a grandchild. Have my own classroom!

3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I love to mow the lawn! I am super comfy in pants. Thats all I got! lol

3 ways I am stereotypically a girl:I don't like touching icky things (things I determine icky). I (and those around me) must match (and yes, maroon and orange DO match, I have tons of maroon and orange clothes). I love taking care of others: kids, animals, etc.

3 celeb crushes: I don't really crush on celebrities. But if I have to pick three...ummmm, Carlos Baerga (high school), New Kids On The Block; esp. Donnie Wahlberg (elementary/middle school), and Rob Lowe!

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home