Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

April 03, 2005

My Labelmaker, my friend

Maybe I am the only freak out there. Who knows. Last fall, I bought a labelmaker. I even got refills for it. Why just go out and buy a labelmaker? Well, I was cleaning my pantry and I got the fabulous idea to put labels where things go.

So everywhere you look in the pantry there are labels. I personally feel this makes putting away groceries and such simple! Hubby can even help now with idiot proof labels.
"Honey, where do I put the macaroni and cheese?"
Why, right behing the label that says: "Macaroni and Cheese"

I spent last night and this morning labeling all the bottom cupboards in my kitchen. I feel so organized...so neat. It's great!

A little too organized...sure, but love me...love my neurosis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home