Random Notions and Stories of Teaching

February 28, 2005

Good day --- but still sporting a snow pony!

I love G/T days. First, the schedule is a breeze. Sure, I have lunch duty, but I also have an hour for lunch. Woohoo. Second, the kids WANT to be there! Lastly, the kids "get it" They want extra work, they want advanced work!

Today was good. I always enjoy looking around the G/T room to see what activities she does with her kids. I don't think I will ever be able to use the exact activities she has, but I can surely adapt them to fit an older classroom.

Don't know if I am going back tomorrow...the teacher didn't call in. Hopefully, I will know something tonight....ACTUALLY, hopefully tomorrow will be a snow day and it won't matter.

That's right....I am sporting my snow pony. BRING ON THE SNOW DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home